1. Kids & Pets- This one is fairly obvious, and it applies to everybody not just parents and pet owners. This could be your kid sister, your landlords dog, your neighbors cat that you’re pet-sitting, your nieces and nephews that came for a visit. I’ve read more than a few articles about the 5th grader who shares some homemade cookies with their friends at school… but nobody realized that they were ‘special cookies’ but all of a sudden all those little kids are feeling a little funny… and laughing a lot. Or the dog who eats some ‘special brownies’ off of the table, and now you not only have to worry about the chocolate emergency, but also have to figure out what to do about your ridiculously stoned dog. You don’t want to be this person! I’m cringing as I type this. No matter the situation, I think you get the point. It would be humiliating. Invest in a Stash Box. We have plenty of options, and it’s much better to be safe than sorry! Read more about keeping your children and pets safe!
2. Wandering Eyes– This section consists of roommates, the in-laws, your mom, dad, siblings, Great Grandma, even fellow stoner friends. Simply put. Everybody who isn’t you. People are nosey, and even those who aren’t, see things you wish they hadn’t. Don’t go forgetting about that one friend who always says they ‘just ran out’ and just walks straight to your stash to light up. Or the sneaky siblings who take everything without asking. The struggle is real. Instead of frantically looking for an excuse or coming home to an empty stash, you could have one of our Discreet Locking Book Boxes sitting right on your bookshelf untouched. Better yet nobody will ever know, unless you want them to.
3. Organization- The amount of times I’ve tried to smoke, but couldn’t find a lighter for the life of me, is unreal. We literally had to chain or lighter to our coffee table at one point. You know like all the pens at the bank? This is the most frustrating feeling. Keeping organized is tough. Especially when you’re stoned. Having one Stash Box, with a built in rolling tray, and a variety of compartments? Is pretty awesome. Or in my case… I have several different boxes for different ways of smoking. You know one for my dab accessories. One for all things flower with a built in rolling tray. The last is for all things flower. Plus, when you decide to go on that adventure you’ve been talking about; you’ll rest easy because you have everything you need, in one stylish spot, and ready to go. What a life.
4. Keep it Fresh- That plastic baggy just isn’t cutting it. I’m not sure I need to say more. There’s a huge difference between fresh bud, and two month old flower you found under your bed in a partially open plastic bag. I know you’ll still smoke it, but it didn’t have to be this way. Tasting so harsh, and crumbling into dust. You could have had nice fresh flower waiting for you tucked away comfortably in your Hakuna Bamboo Jar, organized neatly in your Mahogany Signature Box. The benefits of Mahogany? Well.. we have another article about that, which you can read here.
5. Why Not? Seriously though. Must I ask again? I’m having a hard time finding cons.